BY ACCESSING OR BROWSING THE SITE, REGISTERING WITH PUREGRIPS, OR USING THE SERVICES AVAILABLE AT THE SITE, YOU CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION AS DESCRIBED IN THIS POLICY, AS MODIFIED FROM TIME TO TIME BY US.
We reserve the right, at any time and without notice to you, to add to, change, update or modify this Policy. If we decide to change our Policy, we will post a new policy on our Site and change the date at the top of the Policy. Any change, update or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on our Site and will apply to any personal information provided to us on and after that date. Therefore, we encourage you to check the date of our Policy whenever you visit the Site for any update or changes.
If we make a material change to our Policy that affects how we collect or use your personal information, we will notify you the next time that you access your account at the Site.
1. Information You ProvideWe collect personal information from you when you (a) register or open an account with us; (b) make a purchase; (c) contact us via our online customer service portal; (d) submit user-generated content on our Site; or (e) otherwise communicate information to us. We collect personal information from you for a variety of reasons including to deliver products and services you request, to enable your participation in online activities, and to personalize your experience on our Site. Personal information includes your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, payment information such as credit/debit card information, and identifiers that allow physical or online contacting or locating of you. We may also receive Personal Information and other information you provide to third parties such as our authorized distributors.
Accessing Our Site
Like most websites, we and our affiliated internet service providers may automatically track, collect and store information such as (i) Internet Protocol (IP) address; (ii) Uniform Resource Locators (URL), (iii) domain name; (iv) type of computer; and (v) type of web browser and location using cookies, web log files, and other code tracking devises from any device you use to access our Site and any pages at our Site. That type of information does not reveal any personal information about you. We use this information for marketing purposes, to examine traffic to the Site, identify any misuse of the Site, and improve the Site to provide you a better experience.
Cookies & Tracking Codes
A cookie is a small data file that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer, mobile phone or other device. Cookies store information about your use of a particular website or service and are typically used to make our Site easier to use and to make services more convenient and personalized. Cookies do not damage your system. Cookies allow us to recognize you as a user when you return to the Site using the same computer and web browser, and to identify which areas of the Site you visited, so the next time you visit the Site, those pages may be readily accessible.
"Persistent" cookies are more permanent cookies that are stored on your computers or mobile devices even beyond when you exit your browser. We use persistent cookies for many purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided, and storing your preferences. Our third-party service providers may use tracking codes, which are different than cookies, to gather information about your use of our Site. We do not allow advertising on our Site by non-registered users. You can remove or block cookies using the setting in your browser, but, in some cases. that may impact your ability to use our Site.
When you register with us or purchase a product from us, you voluntarily provide us with your first and last names, a valid, accurate and current mailing address and email address, a business name, if applicable, telephone number, a user name and a password of your choice.
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) line on pages where you enter personal information provided you are using an SSL enabled browser. An SSL line encrypts your information as it travels over the internet. This secure mode is enabled before any personal information is transmitted from your computer or web-enabled devise provided you are using an SSL enabled browser. If you have any hesitation about providing personal information to us and/or having that information displayed on the Site or otherwise used in any manner permitted in this Policy, you should not register with us.
Transactions & Communications With Us and Third-parties
We may collect and retain the details of transactions and communications you have with us such as your purchase order, the details of payments you make to us, the full content of any emails sent to us, including attached files, any feedback submitted to us, and other information you provide. We may ask you to submit additional information to authenticate yourself or if we have any concerns about activities on our Site. For example, we may ask you to submit government issued photo identification or a copy of a bill to verify your physical address, and we may request that you answer additional questions to verify your identity, ownership of the business you are registering, and financial status including providing financial information.
In addition, our Site contains applications to enable you to connect to and from social networking sites and we may collect information about you and your business from such social networking sites in order to provide you with a more personalized experience. Moreover, unless you "opt out" of our marketing and promotional communications, we will use your email address to send you our marketing and promotional communications. Regardless of your decision to opt out of future email communications, we may still contact you to respond to an inquiry, a matter regarding a transaction, and for other matters regarding products or services purchased by you.
If you provide us with feedback, we will collect that information and we may use it in our marketing materials, post it on our Site or disclose it for any purpose we choose. Your personal information will not be disclosed or associated with any feedback that we use or disclose. Personal information will be treated in accordance with this Policy. You agree that any comments and any emails we receive immediately become our property subject to the terms of this Policy. We may use feedback for marketing purposes or to add to or modify our products and services. Nothing in this Policy, our Site Terms or our agreement(s) with you entitles you to a fee, royalty, commission, compensation or any consideration whatsoever for your feedback or for the content of any communications you submit to us such as ideas, suggestions, recommendations, methods, processes, or the like whether in writing, verbal or otherwise.
2. Privacy SettingsAccount Settings
Please be aware that other than the information required to register with us or included in communications with us about your account, providing any other information is entirely optional.
When you register with us, you will be asked to create a unique password associated with your account. The combination of your email address as your username and password is the key to your account. We recommend that you use a unique combination of letters, numbers and special characters to create your password. You are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. You should not disclose your password to anyone. If you decide to share your password or lose control of your password, you may jeopardize the security and confidentiality of your personal information. Moreover, you may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify us and change your password.
You may choose to share information including personal information with third-parties by sending messages, posting comments, or using other technology available on our Site. Sharing information through our Site is at your own risk. Please be aware that any information (whether personal information or otherwise) you choose to disclose via email, messages, postings, comments or otherwise, may become publicly available. In addition, if you provide personal information about another person, you should do so only with that person's consent and failure to do so may violate that person’s privacy or data rights and the Site Terms.
3. Use of Information Collected
You agree that we may use your personal information to: (a) send you information about our company, products, and services, and promotional materials from us and our affiliates, (b) facilitate a transaction, (c) provide customer support, (d) process your order and payment, (e) help resolve disputes, (f) collect fees, (g) troubleshoot problems, (h) prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, (i) enforce this Policy, the Site Terms, and our agreement with you, and (j) contact you when necessary. We may outsource the foregoing tasks to third-parties on a confidential basis and their use of your personal information is as described below under Service Providers.
We use services provided by third-parties such as email service providers, shipping vendors, billing vendors, payment processing companies, marketing and research vendors, manufacturers, and other persons authorized by you. We may share contact data with those companies and persons to the extent permitted under this Policy and for the purpose specified by you.
We may also provide third-parties with aggregate data about users of, or visitors to, our Site, however, that information is anonymous and does not personally identify a user. We do not provide personal information to third-party marketers without your consent.
We do not sell, rent, or share any of your personal information, including your email address, to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personal Information may be disclosed in the normal scope of business to provide our services and products to customers:
- Service Providers
- Legal Requests
4. User Choice Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Personal InformationYou may choose not to provide us with any personal information. In that case, you can still visit and browse the Site subject to the Site Terms; however, you will not have access to or receive the benefits conferred upon registered users of our Site. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us or from our affiliates, you may select the appropriate “opt-out” option each time we ask you for personal information. Despite your election to opt-out, we may send you emails or contact you by other means regarding your account, transactions, and activities on our Site.
You may unsubscribe to future email communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in our email communications. Regardless of your decision to opt-out of future email communications, we may still contact you to respond to an inquiry, regarding transactions and for transactional purposes (e.g., recalls, product information and service or reminder notices). In addition, you may use the methods set forth in the "Contact Customer Service" link below to opt-out or update certain preferences.
Based upon your visit(s) to our Site and elsewhere on the Internet and your interaction with us, we may personalize your experience via our Site. However, you have choices relating to how your device interacts with our Site. You may choose to access our Site without accepting certain information technologies on your device(s), and you may opt-out or modify certain elements that are tailored specifically to you and served to you based upon your browsing history. If you choose to restrict information technologies, you may access our Site, but you will not be able to take full advantage of certain features. Please note, even if you choose to restrict, opt-out, or modify any information technologies, you may still see or receive our advertisements on our Site and on other sites, but such advertisements will not be based upon your browsing history.
In addition, we work with advertising networks that use the browsing history of your visits to our Site to deliver our advertisements across the Internet and through other channels. We do not permit such networks to provide your browsing history on our Site to any other site. Some of these networks may participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance's ("DAA") Self-Regulatory Program. To learn more about your choices relating to networks that participate in the DAA Program, please click here.
5. User ContentBy registering with us, you consent to, and voluntarily accept, the terms and conditions of this Policy and the Site Terms. You understand that certain information you provide to us may reveal or allow others to identify, your gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion or other aspects of your private life. All personal information provided to us including all information deemed "sensitive" by applicable law is voluntarily disclosed by you. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, in accordance with the terms of this Policy and the Site Terms, but your withdrawal will not be retroactive.
We may disclose or sell information collected through our Site as an asset of our company in conjunction with a business transition such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets. You acknowledge that such business transition may occur and that disclosure of your personal information in that context is permitted by this Policy. In the event of a business transition, other than disclosure to the new owner(s), your personal information would continue to be treated in the manner outlined in this Policy or any per-existing policy effective on the date the personal information was collected.
6. Confidentiality and Security of Personal InformationSecurity of Personal Information
Except as otherwise provided in this Policy, we will use reasonable precautions to keep personal information private and secure and we will not share personal information with third-parties, unless: (a) you authorize us to do so; (b) it is shared and disclosed as set forth in this Policy; (c) it is necessary in order to cooperate with law enforcement or other government officials with investigations of purported unlawful activities, conform to the edicts of the law, or comply with judicial proceedings and legal process served upon us; (d) it is necessary to protect, enforce and defend our rights and property, the Site, our employees, visitors or the public (including protecting and defending from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of, the Site); (e) it is necessary to identify persons who may be violating the law, this Policy, the Site Terms, any of our copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights, or those of any third-party, or misusing our Site or any related services, or (f) if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records without delay. You consent to us sharing your personal information under the above described circumstances and as otherwise set forth in this Policy.
Your personal information is stored on secure servers in the United States and we have taken commercially reasonable steps to ensure that those servers are not accessible by unauthorized third-parties. Nevertheless, because network security measures are not infallible and because third-parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, we cannot guarantee the security of your information or that it will always remain private. In addition, if we deem it necessary to optimize performance of our Site, we may choose to store your personal information outside the United States. Personal Information may be accessed by us or transferred to us in and from the United States or to our affiliates, business partners, authorized distributors, or service providers elsewhere in the world. By providing us with personal information, you consent to such access and transfer of information.
If you access our Site from a shared computer or a computer in an internet café, certain information about you may be visible to other individuals at the internet café and your username or email address may be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you.
7. Disclosing Information to Third PartiesLinks & Websites
For your convenience, we enable you to share information with social networking websites such as Facebook; however, we do not endorse any social networking website or third-party website, their services, products, locations, content, or views. We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of information you disclose to others therefore, we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of all websites before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your personal information with them.
8. User Ability to Access, Update and Correct Personal InformationYou may access our Site at www.puregrips.com, log into your account, and edit your personal profile to ensure your personal information is correct, to update your personal information, or to change your personal settings. While we are ready to assist you in managing your account, we cannot always delete records or information about past transactions nor delete residual copies from our servers or back-up systems. For example, we are required to retain records relating to previous purchases for financial reporting and compliance reasons. Closing or updating your account on our Site does not close or update your account with an authorized distributor or any third-party. You must contact the authorized distributor or third-party directly with respect to any changes to your account with such authorized distributor or third-party.
9. Lost or Stolen InformationYou must promptly notify us if your username or password is lost, stolen or used without permission, or you suspect fraudulent activity in your account. In such event, we will help you reset your password or assist with suspending or closing the account.
10. Access by ChildrenWe do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow persons under the age of 18 to register with us. If we learn that a person under the age 13 has submitted personally identifiable information to us, we will delete that information from our Site. If you are a person under the age of 18, then please do not attempt to register with us or send any information about yourself to us. If you believe that we might have information from or about a person under the age of 18, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. DisputesAny dispute arising from or related to your use of the Site is subject to the dispute resolution provisions of our Site Terms.
12. Contact InformationYou can contact us by using the Contact Customer Service form or send a letter to the mailing address listed below. Please include your name and contact information and a detailed description of your request or privacy concern.
13. Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Notice
In the event materials are made available to PUREGrips by third-parties not within our control, we are under no obligation to, and do not, scan such content for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, we respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the Site. If you believe any materials on the Site infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All DMCA notices should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
Tabatha A. LaVoie, Esq.
LaVoie Law Firm
8817 East Bell Road, Suite 201
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Tel: (480) 420-2711
It is our policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third-parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.